Bible Study on the Letter to the Hebrews Bibliography
- The Navarre Bible: Hebrews, Four Courts Press, 1991.
- Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews, Thomas
Aquinas, St. Augustine's Press, South Bend, Indiana 2006
- Hebrews, St. John Chrysostom, Nicene and Post
Nicene Fathers, first series, Hendrickson Publishers, 1995.
- Kinship by Covenant: A Biblical Theological Study of
Covenant Types and Texts in the Old and New Testaments, Dr. Scott
Hahn, UMI Dissertation Services, 1995
- The Anchor Bible Commentary: To the Hebrews, George
Wesley Buchanan, Doubleday, New York, 1972.
- The Anchor Bible Commentary: Hebrews, Craig R.
Koester, Doubleday, New York, 2001.
- Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture: Hebrews, InterVarsity
- "The Sacrifice of Isaac in Genesis and Hebrews: A Study
in the Hermeneutic of Faith," James Swetnam, S.J., pages 23-40: Letter
and Spirit, volume I, Reading Salvation, Word: Worship and the
Mysteries, St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology, 2005
- "A Liturgical Approach to Hebrews 13," James
Swetnam, S.J., pages 159-174: Letter and Spirit, volume II, The
Authority of Mystery: The Word of God and the People of God, St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology, 2006.
- The Great High Priest: The Temple Roots of Christian
Liturgy, Margret Barker, T & T Clark International, 2003
- The Search for the Twelve Apostles, Dr. William Steuart
McBirnie, Tynsdale House Publishers, 1973.
- Church History, Bishop Eusebius, Nicene and
Post-Nicene Fathers Second Series vol. I, Hendrickson Publishers, 1995.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
- The Faith of the Early Fathers, William Jurgens,
volumes I - III, Liturgical Press, 1970.
- Church History, Father Laux, Tan Books &
Publishers, reprinted 1989
- Dictionary of the Bible, John l. McKenzie, S.J.,
Simon & Schuster, 1965.
- The Works of Josephus, Flavius Josephus,
Hendrickson Publishers, 1998.
- One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic, Kenneth D.
Whitehead, Liturgical Press, 2000.
- Christianity and the Roman Empire: Background Texts, Ralph
M. Novak, Trinity Press, 2001.
- The Teachings of the Church Fathers, Ignatius Press,
- Dogmatic Canons and Decrees of the Council of Trent and Vatican I, Tan Books, 1977.
- The Sixteen Documents of Vatican II, Pauline Press,
- "Zion: The Mountain of the Temple," pages 89-184, Sinai
and Zion: An Entry into the Jewish Bible, Jon D. Levenson, Harper San Francisco, 1985.
- The Ancient Synagogue, Lee I. Levine, Yale University Press, 2005
- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, second series vol. 3:
Jerome: Historical Writings, Hendrickson, 1995.
- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, second series vol.6,
Jerome: Letters and Select Works, Hendrickson, 1995.
- Ante-Nicene Fathers, vol. 1: Apostolic Fathers, Hendrickson,
- Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus, Joachim
Jeremias, Fortress Press, 1969
- The Mishnah, Yale University Press, 1988
- Feast of Faith, Joseph Ratzinger, Ignatius Press, 1986.
- The Temple: Its Ministry and Services, Alfred
Edersheim, Hendrickson, 1984
- A History of Israel, John Bright, Westminster John Knox Press, 2000